Sunday, February 11, 2007

Guinness's Manhood taken away

Well, on friday i went to work with Mom, and it was really fun at first. I got to run all over the place, got a ton of attention. Then they starting messing with my arms, putting in needles and it really hurt. I was not very happy at all. Then, I whined a whole lot, but it didn't help. After that, another nurse gave me a few shots in the butt, before i knew it I was out! Then, I woke up and realize that my two little balls inbetween my legs were gone! Who would do such a thing? So, i felt really funny for a couple of hours and I got to sleep a whole bunch. Then I got to go home and play with Baxter and it wasn't so bad. I feel much better today. I don't even know what those things were for! Oh well, I'm sure that Mom and Dad wouldn't do anything to hurt me!

2 comments:

BaileyDog said...

I remember the day I lost my manhood. It was years ago...and I'm still traumatized by it! Welcome to the "I'm No Longer A Man-Dog" club.

Norm said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

- Norm

Us hanging out in the Florida winter weather.

Us hanging out in the Florida winter weather.

Our longest car rides ever...

Our longest car rides ever...