Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm thinking about modeling...


That's right. Modeling. I think it would be fun. Everyone keeps saying how darn cute I am. I might as well receive the bennie's of it! Just imagine, getting my picture taken all the time, with a milk bone in one hand and a raw hide in the other. Sipping on a nice cold glass of high quality, bottled H2O. Maybe even sparkling. Who knows. You know what they say, dream big. I must say that this excellent picture wasn't all my doing. My grandpa K took this while he and grandma K were down visiting. Boy was that fun. We got to go for 2 walks every single day. I sure was tired!! But, not my crazy brother. He's such a wild man sometimes. Always smelling everything and pooping on everyone's yard. Oh yeah, something else that I wanted to add today was how much fun I had at about 2am last night. Bax and I went outside and played for a very long time. I dug the biggest hole out there! I can't wait to show mom and dad. They are going to be so proud of me! I can almost fit right into it! I probably shouldn't though, because I just got a bath. Mom keeps talking about the other grandparents coming to visit. I think that I remember them. Maybe they'll take us for 2 walks a day? That'll be so awesome! Catch ya later!!
Arf, arf,
~Guinness

1 comment:

Norm said...

A model huh? Good luck. You will never look better than I do. I plan to post a portfolio of my best shots some day. It's tough to find time to update the blog right now with all of the sleeping, butt sniffing, and running away.

I'm glad to see you have joined the internet age.

Us hanging out in the Florida winter weather.

Us hanging out in the Florida winter weather.

Our longest car rides ever...

Our longest car rides ever...