Monday, March 12, 2007

A Day at the Doggie Beach



So, Bax and I went to this sandy place over the weekend. It was so much fun! It was the first time that I have ever been there. I first watching Dad and Baxter go into this huge blue/green wet thing. Mom stood on the side w/ the camera. I was getting very impatient b/c they left me behind. So, I barked and barked, then I finally went for it and jumped in! That stuff was cold! I was only in for a sec before i turned around! As the day went on, i got in more often. But, what i really enjoyed was visiting all the girls laying on big sheet things. They were all so nice, and there was so many of them! So manyn women, so little time! I got to play with some fellow 4 legged friends as well. Overall, it was a fantastic day at the beach, can' t wait to go back!

No comments:

Us hanging out in the Florida winter weather.

Us hanging out in the Florida winter weather.

Our longest car rides ever...

Our longest car rides ever...